The Calhoun Square parking ramp is fully automated, open 24 hours a day, and accepts credit cards. Enter the Calhoun Square parking ramp at 31st Street and Lake Street at Girard Avenue.
There are 2 ways to pay for parking:
- Take a ticket as you enter the ramp and pay on your way out. Cash and Credit Card Stations are available on the first level of Calhoun Square near Famous Dave’s and the second level of Calhoun Square near the public restrooms (close to the skyway). Credit Card Only Stations are available in the ramp on the skyway level near the elevator and in the ramp on level 1 near the walkway to the Famous Dave’s entrance.
- Use your credit card at a ramp entrance and exit. When you enter, do not push the button for a ticket. Instead, insert your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex) into the garage entry station. You will not receive a ticket. When you leave the ramp, insert the same credit card into the exit station. A receipt will be issued.
Calhoun Square parking rates are as following. You may pay with cash or credit card at a pay on foot station or you may use the credit card in and out method.
CLICK & PARK RATES
Dine at Calhoun Square and receive discounted parking – in 3 easy steps:
- Buy parking and print your receipt from Click & Park
- Dine at one of our participating restaurants: Chiang Mai Thai, Famous Dave’s, Republic, Stella’s Fish Cafe or Sushi Tango
- Present your Click & Park receipt AND your restaurant receipt to a Parking Ramp attendant.
RATES AND HOURS
Note, reduced parking spots are limited. Click & Park is sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.